IEX Stock Exchange
IEX (also known as the Investors Exchange) is a stock exchange based in the United States. Founded in 2012, on October 24, 2017, IEX Group Inc. received regulatory approval from the SEC to list companies. IEX said it would begin listings in early 2018. The exchange said that companies would be able to list for free for the first five years, before a flat annual rate of $50,000.
New York, New York, U.S.
160 million shares/day (May 2017)
Exchange Traded Fund Symbols (Top 20):
- IEX:SPYSPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- IEX:LCILannett Company Inc.
- IEX:AACAAC Holdings Inc.
- IEX:DSX-BDiana Shipping Inc 8 7/8 % Cum Red Perp Pfd Series B
- IEX:BRSBristow Group Inc.
- IEX:AZREAzure Power Global Ltd.
- IEX:SELBSelecta Biosciences Inc.
- IEX:ACUAcme United Corporation
- IEX:LABDDirexion Daily S&P Biotech Bear 3X Shares
- IEX:APTXAptinyx Inc
- IEX:SCOProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil
- IEX:BRSSGlobal Brass and Copper Holdings Inc.
- IEX:GMEDGlobus Medical Inc Class A
- IEX:JNUGDirexion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bull 3X Shares
- IEX:NATRNature's Sunshine Products Inc.
- IEX:BXGBluegreen Vacations Corporation
- IEX:ZTSZoetis Inc. Class A
- IEX:INSYInsys Therapeutics Inc.
- IEX:GDXXProShares Ultra Gold Miners
- IEX:BFRBBVA Banco Frances S.A.