IEX Stock Exchange
IEX (also known as the Investors Exchange) is a stock exchange based in the United States. Founded in 2012, on October 24, 2017, IEX Group Inc. received regulatory approval from the SEC to list companies. IEX said it would begin listings in early 2018. The exchange said that companies would be able to list for free for the first five years, before a flat annual rate of $50,000.
New York, New York, U.S.
160 million shares/day (May 2017)
Exchange Traded Fund Symbols (Top 20):
- IEX:SPYSPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- IEX:LCILannett Company Inc.
- IEX:LABDDirexion Daily S&P Biotech Bear 3X Shares
- IEX:JNUGDirexion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bull 3X Shares
- IEX:BRSBristow Group Inc.
- IEX:RYBRYB Education Inc. American depositary shares each representing one Class A
- IEX:AZREAzure Power Global Ltd.
- IEX:SELBSelecta Biosciences Inc.
- IEX:UVXYProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF
- IEX:APTXAptinyx Inc
- IEX:USODUnited States 3x Short Oil Fund
- IEX:GMEDGlobus Medical Inc Class A
- IEX:NUGTDirexion Daily Gold Miners Index Bull 3X Shares
- IEX:SCOProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil
- IEX:GTXIGTx Inc.
- IEX:JDSTDirexion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bear 3X Shares
- IEX:OILDProShares UltraPro 3x Short Crude Oil ETF
- IEX:BXGBluegreen Vacations Corporation
- IEX:MDXGMiMedx Group Inc
- IEX:OILUProShares UltraPro 3x Crude Oil ETF