IEX Stock Exchange
IEX (also known as the Investors Exchange) is a stock exchange based in the United States. Founded in 2012, on October 24, 2017, IEX Group Inc. received regulatory approval from the SEC to list companies. IEX said it would begin listings in early 2018. The exchange said that companies would be able to list for free for the first five years, before a flat annual rate of $50,000.
New York, New York, U.S.
160 million shares/day (May 2017)
Exchange Traded Fund Symbols (Top 20):
- IEX:SPYSPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- IEX:LCILannett Company Inc.
- IEX:BRSBristow Group Inc.
- IEX:SCOProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil
- IEX:AACAAC Holdings Inc.
- IEX:SELBSelecta Biosciences Inc.
- IEX:APTXAptinyx Inc
- IEX:AZREAzure Power Global Ltd.
- IEX:DSX-BDiana Shipping Inc 8 7/8 % Cum Red Perp Pfd Series B
- IEX:BXGBluegreen Vacations Corporation
- IEX:ZTSZoetis Inc. Class A
- IEX:INSYInsys Therapeutics Inc.
- IEX:GDXXProShares Ultra Gold Miners
- IEX:GMEDGlobus Medical Inc Class A
- IEX:PRTHPriority Technology Holdings Inc.
- IEX:ACUAcme United Corporation
- IEX:ZFGNZafgen Inc.
- IEX:IFRXInflaRx N.V.
- IEX:HFFGHF Foods Group Inc.
- IEX:ARQLArQule Inc.